Affordable Bankruptcy Payment Options
Affordable Bankruptcy Payment Options
Chapter 7 Affordable Bankruptcy Option
In an attempt to better serve our clients, we offer affordable bankruptcy filing methods. We are able to do so by advancing the mandatory filing fee, credit counseling and obtaining a copy of your credit report. Because this provides for an efficient and rapid filing of your case, we will establish a payment arrangement that will allow you to file for bankruptcy protection sooner than later. Costs should never hinder you from obtaining the protection of the bankruptcy court that you desire.
How Can You Qualify for This $O Down Option?
There are only 3 simple qualifications:
- You must have the desire to become debt free.
- You must have an established bank account. This is our method of receiving installment payments via auto debit card.
- The ability to re-pay. You must have income sufficient to make the monthly payments we both agree on. The purpose of filing Bankruptcy is to get out of debt, not to incur additional debts that you cannot afford!
What If I Can’t Qualify for the $O Down Option?
However, if you do not qualify, don’t worry; we will work with you and put an affordable bankruptcy plan in place that fits your situation.
Attorneys Fees For Filing Bankruptcy
Typically, Holston & Huntley LLC attorneys’ fees vary depending on your situation. However, this fee is always adjusted to fit your particular situation.
A number of factors will determine the amount of your attorney fee, for example:
- How soon you need your case filed
- The complexity of your filing
- If you are facing garnishment, eviction, foreclosure or some other legal action
- The total amount of debt
- The total amount of assets
- The type of debt (secured debt, judgments, credit cards, taxes, student loans etc.)
- Whether you owe either priority or state taxes
- The number of pieces of real estate owned
Chapter 13 Affordable Bankruptcy Option
If you are behind on your mortgage and facing foreclosure, Chapter 13 may be the chapter that is right for you. The Chapter 13 process lasts from 36-60 months. The cost to file a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy will be determined after your initial consultation. It will also include the mandatory filing fee, credit counseling and obtaining a copy of your credit report.
All attorneys’ fees for a Chapter 13 are routinely put into the repayment plan and are priced based on your financial situation. Therefore, the Chapter 13 Trustee will pay the attorneys’ fees on a monthly basis along with the other creditors throughout. It is common for your financial circumstances to change during the course of this process; however, if that happens, we will be here for you every step of the way. We will assist you with the modification of your plan or, if necessary, we can convert your filing from a Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7 filing.
Areas of Service
We serve people throughout Georgia, including but not limited to Metro Atlanta, Georgia; Marrietta, Smyrna, Dallas Georgia, Douglasville, Riverdale, Clayton County, Alpharetta, DeKalb County, East Point, College Park, Conyers, Athens, and Macon, Georgia.
Don’t risk attempting to file your petition alone in an attempt to save money. You face a high risk of having your petition rejected if you are unsure how to navigate the Bankruptcy Code. We have low-cost bankruptcy filing options and offer free consultations for both Ch. 7 & Ch. 13 Bankruptcies. Call Us Now 1 (844) Ga-Buddy or 1 (404) 474-2970.
Willie “Buddy” Huntley III, ESQ treated me with respect and professionalism throughout the entire process. Of equal importance, he is extremely competent and knowledgeable in his field of practice. Because this is such a stressful process, it really helps to know that you are in good hands. I know that I am receiving the very best service for my needs and would highly recommend Holston and Huntley for their legal services. Thank you Buddy!!
Attorney Buddy Huntley,
I will like to say thank you for representing me. I’m very pleased with your hard work. My case was handled exceptional and in a professional manner. I appreciate your expertise and I’m very happy with the professional service I received. I don’t know what I would have done without your help and guidance. I would recommend you to anyone that need legal help.
Again thank you for helping me after my Automobile accident.
L tradewind as Lloyd Ringer
I was online google attorney in Atlanta metro area there are many out there, I stumble across Mr. Holston & Huntley read the reviews so I give him a try – I am very impressed with Mr. Huntley handle with my case, went very smoothly in a timely and professional manner, when I have a legal questions, Mr. Huntley always return my calls with the answers, JOB WELL DONE great service I highly Recommended him Thank You Mr. Buddy Huntley
Buddy Huntley is one of the best attorneys I ever hired. He is very helpful and works hard to get the best results.
- Holston & Huntley LLC @HolstandHuntLLC Has a medical emergency derailed your finances? If so, give me a call I can help. Consultations are FREE and CONFID… https://t.co/8Fj9QKjTTrHolston & Huntley LLC @HolstandHuntLLC Is your monthly budget falling short of your expenses? Give me a call, I can help. Consultations are FREE and CONFI… https://t.co/M5hedQiWh5